• STEP 3
  • STEP 4
  • STEP 5
  • STEP 6
    • Contact Details

First Contact

Second Contact

ABOUT YOUR ORGANISATION

Registered charity (Charity No)Applying for charitable statusVoluntary organisationParish/Town CouncilOther (please specify)

YesNo

ABOUT YOUR PROJECT

Start Date

End Date

COMMUNITY BENEFIT

THE COST OF YOUR PROJECT

YesNo

1. Breakdown of costs

2. What funding you have already secured for your project

3. What funding are you applying for

4. If you have applied for funding from anywhere else and been refused

5. Summary of funding

6. Bank account details:

• Who should cheques be made payable to?

• Bank/Building society name

• Bank/Building society address

• Sort Code

• Account Number

DECLARATION
      1. I am authorised to make the application on behalf of the above organisation

2. I certify that the information in this application is correct

3. If the information in the application changes in any way, I will inform LACPL

4. I understand that the information given in this form will be made available upon request to members of the public and/or organisation

5. I agree to participate in monitoring, auditing and reporting feedback related to these funds

6. I agree to acknowledge any funding received from LACPL and I agree to participate in promotion and PR related activities

7. I understand that successful applications are likely to be subject to various conditions and/or certain requirements

8. I acknowledge that all applications will need to be considered against the LACF policies made available on the website.

9. I certify that in the case of an individual, the applicant has no relationship with GLP Europe. In the case of an entity, the applicant has no direct or indirect relationship with any customer, contractor or investor associated with GLP Europe

First Contact

If you experience any issues submitting the online form then you can always download and complete the application form here.